Powerful relief for the most stubborn colds
Our All Natural Vapor Rub is a powerful decongestant for when the sniffles kick in. Formulated with a blend of therapeutic grade essential oils, the scent soothes aches, opens up stuffy sinuses and calms bothersome coughs. The best part is: it’s completely natural. No skin irritating petroleum or harsh waxes, this balm goes on smooth and is great for sensitive skin.
To use, scoop out a small amount and apply to your chest, under your nose and to the bottoms of your feet as often as you’d like. We promise that you’ll feel better in no time.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil
– Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, absorbs quickly and it’s naturally fatty content leaves skin silky and not greasy.
– Cocoa butter has a high concentration of antioxidant compounds and fatty acids. Cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, stretch marks and old and new scars.
– Eucalyptus essential oil is anti-inflammatory and a powerful decongestant. Perfect for colds, it is antiseptic, antibacterial and has a soothing scent.
– Lavender essential oil has naturally occurring antiseptic and anti fungal properties, which make it great for all types of skin. It is soothing and anti inflammatory and has been shown to have relaxing properties.
– Peppermint, Rosemary and Tea Tree oils all have soothing properties and their scents have been proven to help open sinuses, soothe the symptoms of illness and increase overall mood.
*If you are shipping to a hot climate or location, please choose our cold shipping upgrade below.
Cold Shipping Upgrade: During hot weather or when shipping to warm locations, some products may soften or melt. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to heat and we do offer a shipping upgrade which will keep your products nice and chill. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.