Open your pores with our Face Bomb for Sensitive Skin
We know you love our face masks and skin care products, so we created our Face Bombs as the perfect addition to your self care routine.
Use these face tablets after cleansing and before your face mask to open your pores and to make your skin care products more effective.
Our Face Bomb for Sensitive Skin feature therapeutic grade lavender essential oil to promote healthy, glowing skin.
Each kit contains 5 face bombs.
Directions: Add one bomb to a bowl of steaming water. Place your face over the bowl, allowing the steam to penetrate your pores. Follow with a face mask. If not using a face mask, follow with a toner and moisturizer.
Please remember to alway be careful around hot water.
Ingredients: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, arrowroot powder, natural fragrance
– Shea butter has a high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids which makes it incredibly moisturizing and nourishing.
– Cocoa butter is high in antioxidant compounds and fatty acids. Cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, stretch marks and old and new scars.
– Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, absorbs quickly and it’s naturally fatty content leaves skin silky and not greasy.
– Sweet almond oil is a rich source of magnesium and is loaded with essential nutrients that encourage cell turn over and renew skin.
– Arrowroot powder creates a silky texture – you won’t be able to stop touching your skin!
*If you are shipping to a hot climate or location, please choose our cold shipping upgrade below.
Cold Shipping Upgrade: During hot weather or when shipping to warm locations, some products may soften or melt. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to heat and we do offer a shipping upgrade which will keep your products nice and chill. You can add the cold shipping upgrade to your cart below.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.