A multi functional stretch mark cream
Our Luxury Mama’s Balm is a deeply hydrating, completely multi functional stretch mark cream: it can be used during pregnancy as an organic belly butter to avoid stretch marks. Once baby is born, continue to use it on your body to bring back your skin’s tone and as a balm, keep nipples supple and breastfeeding comfortable and even as an organic baby lotion.
The texture of this balm is creamy and soft, it absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves a pleasant, light scent. The scented version is a great choice for during pregnancy and post-partum skin care. We recommend the unscented version if you’ll be using it while breastfeeding. Just apply a little after baby unlatches, leave on, and wipe off before the next feeding.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil
– Organic coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, absorbs quickly and it’s naturally fatty content leaves skin silky and not greasy.
– Organic cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, stretch marks and old and new scars.
– Organic shea butter has a high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids which make it incredibly moisturizing and nourishing.
– Vitamin E oil provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing.
– Lavender essential oil is soothing and anti inflammatory and reduces stretch marks and soothes irritated skin.
– Frankincense essential oil can be used to help tighten skin and increases cell turn over for quick healing.
*If you are shipping to a hot climate or location, please read about our cold shipping upgrade below.
Cold Shipping Upgrade: During hot weather or when shipping to warm locations, some products may soften or melt. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to heat and we do offer a shipping upgrade which will keep your products nice and chill. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.