Our best selling toner for
Our Balancing Toner for Combination Skin is is a unique combination of organic apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, lavender, frankincense and tea tree essential oils and is perfect for acne prone and oily skin.
For the traditional bottle, we recommend saturating a cotton ball with the toner and wiping your face and neck. For the spray, simply spray onto your skin and let it absorb. It can even be used on your chest, back, arms, or any other places with problem skin.
This product is vegan and a great natural solution for cystic acne.
Ingredients: organic apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, distilled water, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil, tea tree essential oil, optiphen (a natural preservative)
– Apple cider vinegar has been used for hundreds of years as a powerful skin cleanser. It contains alpha hydroxy acids that remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin.
– Witch Hazel is a phenomenal, natural, gentle astringent. Because witch hazel has the ability to tighten skin and reduce inflammation, it is a great solution for tackling mature skin, resulting in reduced puffiness and a tighter, firmer look.
– Lavender essential oil has naturally occurring antiseptic and anti fungal properties, which make it great for all skin types.
– Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells and keeps skin looking youthful and firm.
– Tea tree oil has excellent antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It naturally reduces acne and blemishes.
*If you are shipping to a hot climate or location, please read about our cold shipping upgrade below.
Cold Shipping Upgrade: During hot weather or when shipping to warm locations, some products may soften or melt. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to heat and we do offer a shipping upgrade which will keep your products nice and chill. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.