This balm is truly a
Our Natural Miracle Balm does it all! It’s deeply hydrating and great for stretch marks, as a nipple balm, tattoo care, eczema, psoriasis, as a nursing balm, for cracked skin and more!
The texture of this balm is creamy and soft, it absorbs effortlessly into the skin and leaves a pleasant, light scent.
The scented version is a great choice for during pregnancy and post-partum skin care. We recommend the unscented version if you’ll be using it while breastfeeding.
Ingredients: coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, vitamin E oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil, beeswax
– Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, absorbs quickly and it’s naturally fatty content leaves skin silky and not greasy.
– Cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including wrinkles, stretch marks and old and new scars.
– Shea butter has a high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids which make it incredibly moisturizing and nourishing. With long term use, it softens skin, reduces wrinkles and improves elasticity.
– Vitamin E oil provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing. It is known to restore skin elasticity and lighten stretch marks.
– Lavender essential oil has naturally occurring antiseptic and anti fungal properties, which make it great for all types of skin. It is soothing and anti inflammatory and reduces stretch marks and soothes irritated skin.
– Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells and keeps skin looking youthful and firm.
*If you are shipping to a hot climate or location, please choose our cold shipping upgrade below.
Cold Shipping Upgrade: During hot weather or when shipping to warm locations, some products may soften or melt. We cannot be held responsible for damage due to heat and we do offer a shipping upgrade which will keep your products nice and chill. You can add the cold shipping upgrade to your cart below.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.